November 07, 2009

Eleanor Pritchard


  1. oh. I'd be MOST happy with any of them too......

    beautiful....and so cozy...

    more later,

  2. WOw- allyozy. Actually time for cozy finally in San Francisco :)
    Yay Fall/Winter.

  3. Orange cashmere often does it for me!! cozy post! Kit

  4. I absolutely LOVE these, Beef! Great find. The colors are perfect and they all look so soft. Yes, please!

  5. Beautiful colors and texture! I like neutral colors, and often find myself choosing gray and white. I love the idea of orange as the accent color though. These are fresh like a bowl of clementines! Have a happy week!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.