November 20, 2009

Crew Team


  1. Hey Uncle Beefy..they all look adorable...and my favorite is the one in the center..those socks are tres cute......

    more later,

  2. awesome! they look beautiful. the colors are so bold. love your blog!

  3. if you've got the legs to pull it off--go for it--so cute.

  4. I agree with Benson. I'm 5'3" and need my legs to look as long as possible. With that outfit, I would go for tights and a similar color shoe to create a long line. I do think I could pull the socks off with a mini dress and the highest heels. It's all about proportion.

  5. I agree...keep the socks if you have the stems!! It makes the outfit!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.