November 04, 2009

Beauty & The Bestiary

All images of awesomeness from Grand Ole Bestiary's Etsy site.


  1. So great! Thanks for mentioning. I've already added this to my shop favorites...perfect for some quirky X-Mas gifts.

  2. Oh I am ALL about this...reminds me of my favorite scene in Alice in Wonderland- the tea party!!!

  3. ...too funny...I have a weird thing for squirrels...this was hysterical....

    I just found you today and I am IN LOVE...what a great blog....

    I'm following....yes I am.

    More later,

  4. Oh My! These are creep cool. Thanks B O B! Have a lovely day :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.