October 31, 2009

Taking A Gambrel

All images from S.R. Gambrel website. Amazing. Sigh.


  1. Oh wow! That is an amazing kitchen... looks so warm, inviting and cozy... I think the owner's would have a homemade apple pie in the oven :-) yumm

  2. I love the look of that courtyard with those lovely steel doors opening out. I smell the coffee!

  3. So wonderfully inviting - completely appropriate for this time of year, you're right. And that is true talent, because...doesn't it look like this is in a basement, and yet it is stunning and bright enough, and cozy in the warmest of ways..? I love it. Thanks fro sharing, dear.


  4. I love the giant glass bottles. Everything has such visual interest. It's very welcoming, liveable space, but it's interesting. Oh, I wish I could put something like this together!!

  5. The fireplace is the best! How much I would love to have such a big fireplace....great!
    sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

  6. It's all about the fireplace!! Who wouldn't want a night big roaring one??? I know I do!!

  7. Just found the blog via little brown pen,
    luv it!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.