October 22, 2009

Grant K. Gibson

Images from The New York Times slideshow, "The Renovated Rental".


  1. There's a lot of interesting things to look at in this apartment........ love the dark floors !

  2. how do I love thee??!??!?!

    missing you beefy!! xoxo

  3. Love, love, love the work of Grant. He is so incredibly talented. One of my favorites is a bathroom he did years ago--creams and gold and FABULOUS!

  4. OMG me too! I also saw this on NY Times the other day and have not been able to get it out of my mind since! So glad I found your blog by the way :)

  5. You are just the most divine person ever!
    Thank you so much for your featuring me.
    You know that you are one of my favorite blogs and I love how you lay things out with your personal touches.
    Oh by the way- I owe you a reply email from last week - I won't forget.
    Thank you for your mentioning me. I am honored that to be on The Bedlam of Beefy.


  6. Hey, I did a post on his home too- great minds think alike! (And we clearly like the same things, so no surprise to me!) xx

  7. love his use of art - and the great frames!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.