September 10, 2009

Saint Charles Apotheke

All images from the Saint Charles Apotheke website.


  1. Have I told you lately how much I heart you?! Your bday comment KILLED me!!! I missed you so, Beef. Hope you've returned refreshed and renewed. Oh, and btw, can you please make a trip to NY soon? We need to have a post-pregnancy martini or 18. OK, thanks dearie.

  2. Thanks for the great images on that shop, the design is wonderful and the windows in the space make it so lofty for an apothocary!

  3. Working on a big display tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration. Sometimes simple blows away dramatic, actually simple is probably dramatic at its best.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.