September 01, 2009

I can't help it... it's genetic.


  1. I like the tag "Posts I May Later Regret." Let's face it, Madge is here to stay, she's terribly fabulous, and I will always love her for that, lest her Pilates-strong, ropy thighs crush me like a little bug in retaliation for saying anything to the contrary.

  2. oh yay! i'm so glad you've returned from your hiatus!

  3. Welcome back and I agree about M. Remember her as that fencing master in the James Bond movie?


  4. Hello, I absolutely adore your site and I just had to leave a note for you to say so !

    Your posts are interesting, creative and original, and your pictures are great too.

    Perfection !

    Thank you for sharing them all and best wishes... Happy September

  5. Yeah I have to admit this new song is catchy as hell. I can't believe she still looks so good.

  6. LOVE it! she's beyond your posts on english muse!

  7. another underwhelming disappointment
    :: SIGH ::
    she could do so much better


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.