July 29, 2009

T'aint jus fer breakfast anymawr.

From Gourmet. Duh.


  1. I don't know about that. I love both, just not together.

  2. REALLY?!? Was this made by a pregnant person? And why do I envision myself adding heavy cream and sugar to my breakfast tomorrow...while blending in an ice cream machine?

  3. i dont know about all that. we have a local ice cream shop - sweet republic and they like to get all funky with there flavors as well.

  4. Love it. I don't know if I'd go for seconds, but I'd at least be game to try it. I've had the Vosges chocolate candy bar with bacon. Amuse-bouche, indeed!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.