June 03, 2009

This Is Where The Post Title Goes


  1. Ahhh... I needed a good laugh today. Very entertaining! Ninjas!

  2. Coming of age in the 80's has done irreparable damage to my psyche....and this video shows why.....the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!

  3. Thanks so much for sharing that--made my day!

  4. Someone just emailed that to me this AM- HilARious!!! Love. Have you ever seen those Bollywood videos where thet subtitle it with what it sounds like they are saying in English?

  5. SO awesome! Thanks for the laugh!

  6. I think I almost peed myself the first time I watched this too, haha :)

  7. Jenni...glad you liked it! Just had me reeling!

    Mr. Bluehaunt...sounds like we bear some of the same psychological scars! And now the scrunchie is making a comeback! Eew!

    Jane...I'll never hear that song the same way. :)

    Alexis...thanks for stoppin' by! Glad it brough a smile across the miles!

    melissa davis...so maybe it's just going viral now? I wish I had been taping myself laughing...tears streaming...guffaw, guffaw! Will have to check out that Bollywood action! Never seen that!

    Kristen...glad you took the time to watch! Videos aren't always big here at the Bedlam. So I'm glad people were open to a good chuckle. :)

    Deb...if I had really had to have "gone" I would have blown my bladder for sure! :)

    Thanks for all the loverly comments, Kids! Be well! Mwah!

  8. I am crying....it gets better and better. Have sent to everyone I know. thank-you for sharing!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.