June 25, 2009

Kids, a word...



Hi, Kids. Taking a break for a little station identification.

I wanted to take a moment to say "THANK YOU!" Many thanks to all of you who follow me (whether by google reader, or facebook, or twitter (yes I'm on there now too!), etc.) and my ramblings each and every day. I know that we all lead pretty busy lives and have lots on our plates. So it means a great deal to me that you are willing to take some of your time and stop by The Bedlam. Not much more than that really but know that your visits, well, they can really make my day. And for that I am most appreciative. Thanks, Kids.

Okay then, go on now... go play!
(But don't you get grass stains on those clothes!)


Image from ffffound.

5 comments:

  1. No, no thank you Uncle Beefy!! Your humor and inspiration are a bright spot in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're coming back tho? Right?

    Hope you have a good break

    Jane
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say you really kick ass. your style is insane and your little posts on inspiration and motivation are taken to heart! (the tupac quote is printed out and on the fridge, thx)

    just know that every morning there's a chica in Virginville, PA reading your ramblings over her morning coffee.

    keep it up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mon Oncle, I am so glad I found your blog! I always enjoy it [even when your cupcake photos make me gain weight without eating!!!].

    Happy Upcoming Birthday!!!

    ML
    mlanesepic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you for being so beefy :)

    ...sounded funnier in my head haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.