June 09, 2009

If You Can't Stand The Heat

All images from, you may have guessed it, living etc.


  1. If you can't stand the heat-- oh my goodness, get me IN to that kitchen !! You're dying over that table, but I'm here drooling over that wooden piece in the photo to the left of your table, with all those drawers! Heaven! I love vintage, I love wood... I love kitchens!! What fabulous photos, I love this post!!

  2. love love love love love
    oh yes, and the kitchen is great too

  3. those are stunning - particularly love the top ones - could you bake in there all day ??


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.