May 20, 2009

Sarah Richardson


  1. Yay Sarah's great! (though Tommy's my favourite)

  2. I do admire Sarah's work. She's a bit timid in her design style for me but I find that her work is timeless & soothing. The photo's you posted were terrific. She truly has a kind manner that shines through the television.

  3. jane....of course Tommy's your favorite! ;)

    dumbwit's Sarah's soothing, timeless quality that I love. But agreed, I'd have to shake things up a bit in the funky department.

    Thanks, Ladies! :)

  4. I know what you mean about coming around to a different color palette..I've gone through the same transition! Lovely post. Thanks!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.