May 22, 2009

C'mon, Baby, let the grill times roll!

More grilling recipes: Vegetarian, Seafood, Meat & Poultry

All images courtesy of Gourmet Magazine & taken
by the enormously talented Romulo Yanes.


  1. Holy mother of gawd, these look mouthwatering! Especially since I've yet to have dinner. But the tequila caramel, well that is just inspired! Have a wonderful weekend and tall grass be damned! The weekends were made for (tequila) lemonade, not mowing! ;0)

  2. hey you! i have a friend going over to the island this weekend, do you know of any good brunch locations within walking distance of the ferry? i figured if anyone would know it would be you!

    how funny that i popped over to your blog today and it's ALL about gorgeous food! love it!!

  3. Ahhhh! That pork burger! I want one!

  4. nkp...well, I'm mighty glad you like what you see! And the tequila caramel...delish! The mowing however? If I don't get to it soon the housing authority will be called! Although, if I have some tequila around maybe I can persuade them otherwise. Hmm? ;)

    maison luxe...(kelie!) How do? If doing brunch within walking distance I'd say Café Nola. They have a FANTASTIC Dungeness Crab Benedict! SWOON! It's at the end of Winslow Way (the main drag) on the corner...can't miss it.

    Nice to have you ladies stop by! Enjoy the weekend! :)

  5. Oh hey, Miss Chelsea! We were leavin' comments at the same time! Have a loverly PDX weekend, m'dear! :)

  6. perfect, thank you!

    get the weed whacker out, don't be afraid! have a great weekend!

    xo, kelie

  7. hey sweetie pie!! what a delicious post!! have a wonderful weekend!! (and thank you for the very nice comment on my blog!) kisses.

  8. This all looks fabulous! I had a mayan chocolate creme for dessert at Norman's in Orlando that has ancho chile powder in it. I was very suspect of it but it was GREAT. The portion was small and that was good because it was way too intense to eat much of.

    I love the idea of tequila caramel! What's not to like?

    Have a great holiday weekend [despite the grass and work!]


  9. Lovely meal. But it would demand 3 different wines at least.

    Maybe if the fish was served first one could use a softer red that would go nicely with the dessert as well.

    Don't you think?

  10. I'm craving some of that cinnamon toast ice cream and l'epicerie looks divine! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a fabulous weekend and don't work too hard.

    Maybe take a time out and wave some streamers if you get too stressed!

    it's made my weekend to have you visit x

  11. do, m'lady? Nice to see you here! I do swing by the muse but just been busy so a bit "quieter" in the comment dept. Hope you're having a loverly weekend too!

    m. lane...I LOVE the combo of chili and chocolate as long as it's well balanced. And the tequila caramel is AH-MAZING!

    fabulastic...thanks for stoppin' by! Oh at least 3 different ones! Maybe 10 or 12 bottles...but three different kinds, for sure! ;)

    lobster & swan...doesn't that cinnamon toast ice cream just sound TOO delicious? Cold but comforting all at the same time. It's Memorial Day Weekend so it's always busy at work. But folks are generally pretty happy given a sunshine-laced holiday so it's pretty okay for working. My weekend has, likewise, been made with your sweet salutations!

    Peace out, Kids!

  12. tequila and carmel...I'll mow for you!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.