May 21, 2009

Sparkle Plenty


  1. What a PERFECT quote and a perfect photo to go along with it!!

    I'm printing this out and taping it up in my den. And in my son's room.


  2. You do find the most perfect creative quotes and the most interesting images.

    Followed your link from white & wander today and feeling inspired.

  3. I really like your blog. I like the way your writing is. Way cool. And the photographs? Awesome!

  4. mmm this is perfect for my mindset today. onward and upward! great find!
    you totally tempt me with the idea of hitting 'marked as read' and clearing the board :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.