May 28, 2009

A Belle & A Yankee

All these amazing images are from Josh Goleman.
More on Adam here.
Halligan? Where's your site? :(


  1. What an adorable dress! Just shows you what a fun couple they are! The photographer captured it perfectly!

  2. I saw these adorable photos of this adorable couple posted escapes me now, but I hadn't pieced together that it was the same couple from the engagement photo. I love how you can see their style come through.

  3. looove this post! thanks for sharing!

  4. OMG I think that this is just too, too much goodness.

    Listen, any way you can check and see if they would agree to being my best friends? I need that kind of fun in my life.

  5. those pictures are too cute! great post!

  6. This is maybe the best looking wedding I've ever seen. It is just perfect...


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.