April 15, 2009

"I pity the fowl!"


  1. How can you not love it...clever, nostalgic (sort of), original, and then you topped it off with my favorite thing...dry humor. I pity the fowl....beefy, you make me laugh.

    Oh, and I loved your comment yesterday!

  2. I have been looking for this shirt for like a year! I saw it so long ago and then I could never find it again! Thank you thank you thank you!

  3. i think i need to buy that, love it!!! then i can stop wearing my pugs not drugs shirt. :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.