April 29, 2009

Crumbs & Conversation


  1. I'm loving her photography too ! Thanks for sharing. Her website is one I could easily spend way too much time on - and I just did! Thoroughly enjoyed it ! I might even have to do that again...

  2. She is fabulous! I had never heard of her before. Thanks for the great post. I hope all is a bit calmer out your way.


  3. oooh, i like.

    and don't those peaches look delicious?

  4. All of the images are beautiful. I'll have to check out her site and then blame you for all the time I waste. Exchange student in Japan....sounds like you should tell us more. I love images that look like the after of a perfectly set table. Hope you are doing well!

  5. Beefy, I never knew you were an exchange student in Japan! That is so neat. I wonder if you could find them on Fb? You never know! Anywho, just popping by to see how my favorite cupcake man is doing. I miss you tons and am sending you lots of love!! xxoo

  6. oooh great! Such interesting images! Love that street scene.

  7. Beautiful! I love your blog, keep up the gorgeous work!
    xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.