February 03, 2009

Rose & Radish


  1. Oooh - I actually have that little shell vessel (two of them!). They're very sweet. Love, love, love the Ted Muehling piece in the top image!

  2. I love before and after gifts. Having something to remember long after the flowers, candy, etc. are gone is what makes that lasting impression. Besides, I love that shell. Would be great with bath salts in it, too!

  3. oh, i just LOVE these... gifts that keep giving are the best :)

    actually, YOU'RE the best for having us all over for cupcakes on sunday. i'm still in a sugar coma from eating too many!! they were D-LISH! thanks again!!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.