February 13, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...right?


  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, my dear Beefy!

    Thanks for the well wishes for little Marci. XOXO

  2. happy happy valentine's day to you my dear uncle! xoxoxo

  3. What a perfect day for this post. I haven't been over there in a while...I am sure they did something fab for V Day. Thanks for the reminder:) xx

  4. Hope your V-day was fabulous!! And I'm dying to hear/see more about this new business venture. Sending lots of good vibes your way... :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.