January 30, 2009

Where's the party?


  1. LOL! Who said Germans don't have a sense of humour?! I definitely know which outfit I'll sport come spring.

  2. Glad you liked it! Stuttgart's my favorite :-)

  3. O.....M.....G!!!!!

    Beefy I nearly choked on my grande salted caramel hot chocolate with extra whip.

    The guy at 1:55 was my fave, with all his head shakin, etc. He had lovely legs too.

    This is the best, I MUST share. p.s....are you on twitter my dear uncle?

  4. I mean, seriously, what the hell is that?! Besides completely hysterical. I wish I could understand him, though I'm fairly certain he's saying, "Come, Bee. We've been waiting for you. Your jazzercize outfit is hanging in the dressing room. Bring your pink glitter tap shoes!"

  5. ha ha, hee hee, I was feeling bad about my dancing till I saw that!!!!

  6. That was terrific. I was wishing I knew what he was saying, so I'm glad Bee cleared that up!

  7. Pia...Isn't this hilarious?!! I'm ordering the whole line! ;)

    Janne...correction...LOVED IT! Thanks again for the hysterical laugh! :)

    Carrie...hope your sinuses are doing okay? Do you still smell caramel when you breathe in? I am SOOOOOOOOO with you on guy 1:55!!! It's like he had been eagerly awaiting that moment for his entire life! No, no twitter for Uncle...at least not yet. Should I be?

    feather/bee...your translation is a bit loose but pretty spot on. But they said "leave your pink glitter tap shoes". And really, why would you want to cover up those sexy stirrup socks! ;)

    flowerpress...I think Elaine from Seinfeld pretty much let most of us off the hook! But this makes for a great defense for sure! ;)

    jae...aren't Bee's multilingual skills impressive?

    Thanks for all the comments, Kids! Keep on dancin'!

  8. Oh, Olivia Newton-John!

    Teri and the cats of Furrydance

  9. Elaine has nothing on these dancers! I cried and will share this post on Friday!

  10. I just found your blog and luckily found this post. By far one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. Thank you for making me laugh harder than I have in a while!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.