January 08, 2009

I'm a cork, I'm a cork, I'm a cork...


via ffffound

I'll tell ya' what, Kids. Be careful what you put out there. No sooner did I put out yesterday's post about learning to surrender than the universe turned around and called me on my shizzle. Things are kinda turbulent for my head and heart today but I'm trying to follow through as well as take in the words imparted by M. Lane in yesterday's comments about being a cork floating on the turbulent oceans. "I'm a cork, I'm a cork, I'm a cork..." Now...anyone care to tell me how to deal with this damn sea sickness?

5 comments:

  1. If it is any consolation to you, your blog is the first one I visit every day. So what ever you do, keep on blogging as I'm sure that I am not the only one that is enjoying to share what interests you. x from icy Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I had no idea what "I'm a cork" meant and it cracked me up. Now that I've read your post I get it and -- Beefy, you're a cork! NOT a dork, a cork! :)

    Chin up, Uncle. You are the cat's meow. This, too, will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Beefy...
    I think the entire Earth is in a deep funk right now...I'm prayin' for miracles for everyone in 2009.

    I think it's time you made some more of those beautiful cupcakes...
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay calm, be brave, wait for the signs.

    Lots of love coming your way

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.