January 22, 2009

I know, I know...


  1. The top two photos are my favorite too. I love how genuine they are :-D

  2. Yeah, the little one is cute.
    The older one looks like her mother.

  3. I am so happy to see someone else has a crush on the President. I could look at pictures of him all day.

  4. Ooooh you DID find the best photo of the day. I love that they actually like each other and have fun together--so refreshing!

  5. i love this man. :D i am so excited to see such a wonderful family get into the white house.

    here is to pregress!

    i love love LOVE the photos you posted.

  6. Thank you, lovely, heartwarming and real

    Teri and the cats of furrydance


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.