January 26, 2009

Bunch o' McQueen's...

Links: Backstage pics from here, runway shot from here, looks images from here.
And, of course, Mr. McQueen, himself, here.


  1. Hmmm, it's very Sherlock Holmes, isn't it? Those fitted coats are beautifully tailored. I have to say I like the macabre element, creepy in a good way!

  2. This makes me think of Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde....or being in a dark alley w/Jack the Ripper. Must admit that a TOUCH of this look could be sexy...just a touch.

  3. Scary, sexy and chic. What a combination. I love it! I wonder what that says about me? Oh well, too late now. lol

  4. I adore Alexander McQueen! His sense of theatricality is what I long for in fashion. I love a good everyday costume! This collection is absolutely perfect!

  5. Yes, VERY Jack the Ripper. In a good way...?


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.