January 20, 2009

America's Royal Family


  1. YAY!!!! make sure to pick up some of those fab obama cupcakes from trophy cupcakes, uncle beefy!

  2. Wow, I never realized just how beautiful his daughters are! I mean, seriously. I guess I was just so wrapped up in everything else. Today was amazing, wasn't it? Hope you had a great day, Beef:) xx

  3. alexis...HOORAY is right! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

    tula...honey, Trophy is way across the water from me :( That's why I'd have to make my own! But they're pretty darn awesome, huh? Trophy rocks!

    bee...aren't they? Malia is so poised for a little girl. Sasha...she seems very impish! It was SOOOO amazing, Bee! I'm still in that "pinch me" mode. xxoo...back atcha!

  4. All Hail the New Queen!!!
    (and his wife)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.