January 30, 2009

Bespoke My Heart

Images courtesy of Moving Brands & Black Knave.


  1. There's nothing like a man in a well tailored suit. It is absolute timeless-ness and will never be out of date. Bravo!

  2. That stationery is gorgeous; the clothes are gorgeous; that man is gorgeous.
    It's almost too much to handle. I'm swooning here!

  3. Oh my, my boyfriend would have a heart attack if he saw all these beautiful items. And that military jacket? I would steal it.

  4. Why hellooooooooooooooooo Patrick...

  5. everyday suits on men is totally hot. i say you bring it back, uncle beefy.

  6. SDG...isn't it the truth! Gorgeous stuff, huh?

    delphine...hmm, funny that YOU should be drawn to the stationery! ;) That's why I put in a lil' man candy to distract you! ;)

    Piper...I'm assuming that would be the good kind of heart attack? If so, you're a lucky woman, m'dear! Doesn't that glam military jacket just put forth a refined image... in a Rhythm Nation sorta way? ;)

    mary...LOL!!! I can just hear ya' sayin' it! You funny lady! But, to be clear...line starts back there! ;)

    melissa...THANKS! Oh, wait...you mean the post, huh? Nevermind. ;)

    tula...honey, shouldn't I just though? I miss my glamour days! :(


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.