December 16, 2008

Whatt?! No Babka?!! What am I? Chopped liver?

Whitefish & Baked Salmon Salad, Siberian Osetra Caviar, & Chopped Liver!

Okay, I may not be Jewish. I may not celebrate Hanukkah. But surely that doesn't mean I can't delight in some of my favorite Jewish tasties this time of year? Does it? Afterall, it's not uncommon for me to become the official Latke-maker during many a Hanukkah can't I just say I earned it?

If you're really itching to get your Uncle something other than Champagne (or in addition to!) for the holidays, then head to Russ & Daughters. Oy, Bubala! I can't stand it! How I LOVE Russ & Daughters! I'll take some of the Whitefish & Baked Salmon Salad, a little Chopped Liver, and don't you show your face without a Chocolate Babka! But if you really wanna chip away at that nagging trust fund...go for the $1,140 Siberian Osetra Caviar. What?!! You think it takes chutzpa to ask for what I want?! Well, it takes a lot more nerve not to at least dignify me with a little "Martha's Favorites" gift basket after all I've done for you! C'mon, bubala...don't be such a mashugana! You know your Uncle loves ya', right? Oy veh!

"Martha's Favorites" Gift Basket & the GLORIOUS Chocolate Babka!


  1. Oh YUM. Yum yummy yum yum.

    I would marry Whitefish salad. That's how much I understand what you mean. I love it so much I don't even need the babka.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.