December 03, 2008

Stick it to 'em!

Hot Chocolate On A Stick!!! Uh....HELLO!
Found via Kelly over at Design Crush. :)


  1. Good god, those look divine. I may just swoon!

  2. don't they look like amazing treats?! glad you liked them. :)


  3. debo...TRUE DAT!!! Swoon away!

    kelly...oh yeah, AH-MAZING! Quite tempted to partake! :)

  4. OMG.....That might possibly be the world's most perfect food. Or at least in the running!

  5. These are brilliant. I want to have a party just to hand those out!

  6. OMG I'm drooling! I had one of these in Paris it was delicious, a chocolate overload though!

    Love, Betsy.

  7. My OH my...can you makes these? Good God, this just killed the diet beefy:)

  8. kelly...will likely have to try for myself! Certainly a fine contender I'm sure. :)

    jae...this seems like something right up your alley! Although, really, who's alley aren't these up? Wait...that sounds kinda dirty. Well, you know what I mean! ;)

    betsy...gee, too bad you had to have chocolate overload in Paris. What a tragedy! ;) I'm just teasing you! Glad to have your first-hand experience in the taste test! :)

    james...seriously? Diet? Buster, I've seen your pics so I don't wanna hear it!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.