December 08, 2008

Merry Brit-mas!



I think we're all well aware of my Anglophile (as well as my Francophile) nature. No I haven't taken to talking in a fake British accent just yet but if you should ever see me wandering around Seattle dressed as an English Bobby or Sherlock Holmes don't be surprised. You may want to keep your distance at that point...but don't be surprised. But while I still have my last vestiges of mental sanity (not up for debate, thank you very much) let me wish you all a "Merry Brit-mas!" Well, it would be if one decided to sprinkle ones beloveds with some British-inspired gift-giving! Venture over to MirrorMirror and peruse some of the sweet offerings to stick under the tree. And when your recipients open their gifts...you'll be the fairest one of them all!

Hey, Kids! UPDATE! A delightful holiday offer from Ms. Paola of MirrorMirror!

"I just wanted to remind your readers that the last posting date from the UK to the US is December 10th (though there's still plenty of time to send things within the UK) and also to say that we'll offer you all free international shipping. Just enter the code 'Uncle Beefy' in the 'where did you hear about us' box and select the 'International Shipping £0.00' option."








3 comments:

  1. My dear Uncle Beefy,

    Thank you SO much for this.

    I just wanted to remind your readers that the last posting date from the UK to the US is December 10th (though there's still plenty of time to send things within the UK)and also to say that we'll offer you all free international shipping.

    Just enter the code 'Uncle Beefy' in the 'where did you hear about us' box and select the 'International Shipping £0.00' option.

    PS. If I see you round Seattle dressed as Sherlock Holmes, I will certainly not diagnose mental frailty, I will be pleased that you have finally come to your senses and embraced your inner Englishman.

    PPS. I would send you a cupcake apron, but we don't do them in your size...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the Brit-mas pudding? If you want to be English, you've got to have a Christmas pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Paola...You are MOST welcome! Thanks for offering the free international shipping! What a splendid deal that will be! :)

    As far as Sherlock Holmes...never rule that out. One day. One fine day! ;)

    And you don't do my size in the cupcake apron? What? Not small enough! ;)

    Prodigal Tourist...thanks for popping by! True enough about the pudding! However, that wasn't offered on the site. But fear not! I'm sure you'll see something of that nature on here before the holiday season is over. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.