December 08, 2008

Label me this!



We can't always control what labels are used for us...but we can always control what labels we use! And why not make them sweetly stylish? These newly unveiled lovlies designed by Kristine of Seattle's Flourish Collection are the perfect accessory of the season (and available here)! Obviously, they're the stylish way to dress up those holiday cards and invites...but don't stop there! Use them to fasten a simple broad band of ribbon around a box for a modern "to & from" tag. Stamp them with letters (and add a little glitter while your at it!), and sandwich some baker's twine or ribbon between the label and some decorative paper to fashion a festive holiday banner exclaiming "JOY!", "Happy Holidays" or, "Open Bar!" Of course, I can't help but see some cute cupcake toppers coming from these lovelies! But I'll bet you can come up with a million more possibilities, right? I mean, you're fashionable and creative! And those are labels I'll bet you'll be happy to use too! ;)


7 comments:

  1. Nice Packaging! Stop by today...having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Ruth

    http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these labels and have been using them on EVERYTHING! The round ones work great on jars of jam (or rillettes if you're so inclined...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of round labels everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jae...isn't it though? And she does it all by hand! Crazy cute!

    megan...you mean me or the labels?

    ruth...thanks, Ruth! Nice of you to stop by and say "hello"! Look forward to your future visits.

    Kristen....OF COURSE! Jam jars! See y'all are SO creative! Nice to "see" you :)

    jane...I'm sure both I and Kristine would fully support that choice. FULLY. :)

    Thanks for checkin' in with your Uncle, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss flourish SO MUCH! that shop kicked ass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.