December 09, 2008

Greenland...not so green, really.

Ah! Canada in the Summer! Okay, kidding, Kids. (But I used to love seeing any Americans who would drive up with skis on their car in the Summertime when I lived in Nova Scotia. I mean, seriously, people?!) Anyhoo, but speaking of of my fave bloggers to the north, Jane of Ill Seen, Ill Said, posted these amazing looking shots of Greenland by photographer Joel Tettamanti. Breathtaking perfection! At this time of year, especially. Cocoa anyone? (Thanks, Jane!)


  1. This looks like a painting! Just gorgeous. I'd love to live there!

  2. this is a real scenery???there's a place like this on earth? wow!!!its amazing!!!truly great photos.

  3. WOW, these are so beautiful that it doesn't even seem like it should be real! OK, now i want to visit Greenland.

  4. OMG these don't even look real! Gorgeous.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.