December 09, 2008

Santa Baby...



Holiday hilarity from Delphine with the Dear Santa Note Set. And, by the way, Santa, if you should happen to be reading this...I am most confident that world peace is gonna be a much easier task for me to handle if we could address my "wealth" issue. Just sayin'.


Oh, and Santa...yeah, "Hi there, again!" Always happy to help ease your workload if I can with these gift tags! Anything I can do to help! You know...I scratch your back, you scratch mine? Hint, hint.

(Question, Kids: Does this kind of blantant yuletide suck-uppage make me a "red noser" instead of a "brown noser"? Discuss. Or...wait...maybe don't discuss.)


Kids! A most generous offer from Delphine to my Bedlam readers...

Get a free 6 pack of "Love Santa" gift tags
with purchase of a set of "Dear Santa" notes!

code: LOVESANTA
and 25 percent off all orders over $20 code: BEEFY25
enter codes during checkout at www.delphinepress.com
Offers expire 12/31/08

5 comments:

  1. good stuff! so well designed i'd be hard-pressed to write on any of it.

    xo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting about my cards! Here's a little something to make holiday shopping more fun:

    Get a free 6 pack of "Love Santa" gift tags with purchase of a set of "Dear Santa" notes!

    code: LOVESANTA

    and 25 percent off all orders over $20
    code: BEEFY25

    enter codes during checkout at www.delphinepress.com
    Offers expire 12/31/08

    Happy Holidays everyone!
    XO,
    DELPHINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly...aren't these great? They'd be fun to send! Though I'd have no problem writing on them as I would NEVER let those I know try to fill in any boxes on my behalf! ;)

    delphine...NO problem! You're welcome! And thanks for passing along the deal to m'readers! Hope this helps to stuff your stocking this holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.