November 18, 2008

Family Ties

Sometimes I think my family may see me this way.
Sometimes...I think you might see me this way.
(And sometimes...I am this way. When I'm "with my by myself".)


  1. Oh my god. I laughed so hard when I watched this on SNL a few weeks ago...I grew up watching the Lawrence Welk show at my grandmother's house on weekends, and this sketch was just too good.

  2. Dear Beefy - it won't let me see from my location - so I'll just have to use my imagination!
    Jan x

  3. I've been saying "With my by myself" a lot lately. I could watch this skit over and over and over...

  4. i love the words you wrote to accompany this :)

  5. I have to watch this clip at least once a day. Oh, the little mini hands. They're better than Prozac.

    Was that bad to do do do do do doooo?


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.