October 07, 2008

Wicked


I tried clickin' m'heels...but nothin' came of it except sore feet!

I know, Kids. I'm wicked for doing this but your Uncle has to, yet again, forgo a post this morning. Finished up the wedding invites in the wee hours of the morning, have been working with some computer snafus, and now I gotta go to work! God love yer hearts...y'all are so patient with me. But what can I do, y'know? Only one person here. One grateful, appreciative person. But nothing on the schedule except for posting tomorrow so we should be in good shape. I mean, really...I'm still keepin' it together. Things haven't gone to hell in a handbasket! Yet.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.