October 14, 2008

Romero, Romero...where for art thou, Romero?

Right here! Just a short time ago I posted about one tiny house fantasy. James stated his preference for the more modern notion behind LV Homes. (James, if there is anything I am it's a design schizo so I'll take one of these too!) Like I've said before, Kids...your Uncle is a little bit country and a little bit rock-&-roll! So I can swing traditional or contemporary (If my aesthetics were a party I fear there'd be a bowl for keys at the door! I'm just sayin'!)

I love the straightforward simplicity of Rocio Romero's designs and don't even get me started on all that light! Joyous! It might actually help me make it through a grey NW winter. It might even inspire me to clean house? And since I know you'd wanna come for a visit that'd probably be a good thing, huh?

Are you kidding me with these windows?!! I'd probably have a more rustic table and the posters would likely be of Madonna or Kiley (kidding!) but I'd gladly perch in this kitchen. Coffee?

That warm glow is so inviting! But the glow of the sun would be too after a little clear-cutting. Sorry, Kids...even your eco-positive Uncle would have to axe a few of these sun-blockers down.

Pick out your room early. That way I'll hopefully remember the correct one to pass out in later. Cocktails anyone?


  1. I'll take the kitchen floor because I don't think you could get me out of there. swoon!

  2. I'd be happy in any room from LV! Did you think about adding on a small studio cottage?

  3. Oh, yes! A studio cottage would make it absolutely ideal. I'd never leave home!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.