October 14, 2008

Ma Petit Joie



Being a Francophile is not much of a mystery to you, gentle reader. And it's quite possible that you are well aware of my incessant love of white ceramics. Well, you combine both of those together and you've got me right where you want me. I adore every single last piece that is conceived and produced by Le Petit Atelier de Paris. This is magic and genius at work and I am thoroughly under their charming a la Française spell!

I could go on forever about all of these (and you probably know that as well!) but I suggest perusing the site and letting the work speak for itself. In French, of course.



5 comments:

  1. I'm also obsessed with white ceramics...and I love, love, LOOOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the packaging is gorgeous! What an amazing find - thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beef! So delicate and beautiful and oh how lovely they would look in my sun-drenched kitchen! If only I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh holy hell...what are you trying to do to me...all that gorgeous white...sigh. And a site in French!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Tonton RosBeefy.

    I am not a white ceramics fanatic, although these are delectable. I like color, having been raised in southern California, where nature is bursting with color and the bright dyes of Mexico bleed northward to color our existence. I live in Paris now, and the green plastic trash bags are the only spot of color for months on end. Better than nothing.

    I actually stopped by because you confessed to being a francophile. So I thought you might like to know about www.francophilia.com, the only social network for francophiles.

    We launched a year ago, and in 2009 we're going to add a marketplace where you can get your fill of French stuff. We're a tiny startup operating on a shoestring budget, and depending on francophile bloggers like you to help get the word out.

    Hope you and your readers will stop by and join us! And please help spread the word!

    Merci et à bientôt.

    Pamela Poole (LaGoulue)
    Founder

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.