September 12, 2008

Whirling Dervish

Image from artist Linda Plaisted.

Hi Kids. Just whirling around getting some things done this morning. Okay, "trying" to get done. (No Yoda references right now please.) I'll be back in a while with another post. Y'know, a little Beefy fodder from the random universal flotsam and jetsam. I'm not certain what that means exactly but it does leave me with the feeling as if tie dye and science fiction novels are looming ever closer. And that, I am soooooo NOT okay with!

Back in a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Love that shot!!! I am ALL about a good carnival! (I'm so sad- I didn't make it to ONE state fair this summer!!) xxM


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.