September 15, 2008

"Hi! Larious!"

Now, c'mon. No matter what side of the fence you're on...
this was priceless!


  1. I just watched this! This was so great. Tina Fey even has those same cute little cheeks that Palin has.

  2. I loved it.Tina Fay is amazing as Palin.
    Even the way she speaks.
    And she had the whole naughty librarian meets stripper hair down.
    Tina rocks.
    I wish I could vote!!!!!!!

  3. Completely. Loved it! Especially the part about the ozone layer just being god's way of giving us a real big hug.

  4. it was perfection...Sweet Paul your comment made me laugh as my husband and i call Palin the "Cinemax Sexy Secretary"

  5. hilarious! but you already said that. and you couldnt be more right.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.