September 06, 2008

Fancy that!



Kids, you all know at this point that I do have a lil' old fashioned blood running through me. It can be difficult not to daydream of a simpler sweeter time even if it's just a creation of the mind. But I like playing pretend! Artist Laurie Cinotto makes one of a kind paper fancies that tap right into that nostalgia. Can't you see one of these pinned to a lapel, on a hat, in your hair, or on a gift? Backed by a beautiful tweed or herringbone, what a fashionable little flashback you could be! (And a welcomed visual alleviation from fleece and flip flops! Yes, I'm guilty sometimes too...but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. So there.) Find them in her Etsy shop, La La Laurie.


All images courtesy of Laurie's Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! The two at the bottom are my favorites. Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.