September 23, 2008

Autumnal Greetings!

Happy Fall, Kids!'s official! Well, yesterday it was. I do love the Fall...really. But it was hard to let Summer go this year. I'll get back into the swing of things with rainy days and hot cocoas and lots of layers. But nothing like some visual inspiration to get the Fall fires burning. These Autumn-inspired pics from Denise Grünstein are seriously doing a glamorous take on the season at hand!


  1. Happy Fall to you!! These pics are putting me in the autumn if only the Texas weather would follow suit.

  2. Happy autumn! Love the autumn darkness in the photos!

  3. I always have a hard time letting go of summer, but fall colors seem to be pulling into fall much faster this year.

  4. That chintzy cloak, opera-coat thingy is EXACTLY what I need while I'm sitting at my computer...

    I really could have done with a teensy bit more summer thank you very much. The thought of nine months of Seattle gloom stretching before me is doing my head in...

  5. Beefy, happy autumn! I feel like you've been gone for eons. Lovely colors, my friend;)

  6. Im so happy autumn is here.
    So tired of looking all sweaty
    Its been a long and very hot summer here in NYC.

    Love those pictures, the set styling is amazing.

  7. my favourite time of the year! happy autumn : )

    really loving these images by denise grünstein!


  8. Happy fall, Beefy! These photos capture it perfectly.

  9. Lovely! So inspirational...just what I needed today!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.