August 19, 2008

The Sweet Loe-down

More ingenious designs from Paul Loebach...
the man who made me "Yee Ha!".


  1. Oh my, those tuned vases have tuned my head!

  2. Turned vases, turned head. Can you tell I just got up?

    Lawdy. I don't make a habit of drinking coffee, but maybe I should.

  3. I've seen this somewhere...where, I can't remember but I still love it! IT being that wonderful table & vases!

  4. Fun!!! Love the simple, unusual design, and in particular I love that green side table!

  5. Nice roundup, simple but elegant pieces. I love the candlestick.

  6. Stunning. I even love the fabric!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.