August 09, 2008

China takes the gold!



Last night's 2008 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony was breathtaking! I can't even recall the number of times I found myself picking my jaw up off of the floor...?!?! Clearly the best Opening Ceremony to date and I really can't imagine how this could be beat?! For this, China most certainly wins gold. Hope you didn't miss it...but here are some photographic highlights if you did.






Photos 1 & 2....from National Geographic.
Photos 3, 4, 5, & 6...from boston.com.
Photo 7...from The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

5 comments:

  1. Wasn't it AMAZING?!?! I could never have dreamed up anything so incredible. No words... I spent all day finishing up my Olympic Roundup post and now my Olympic Fever is higher than ever!

    I linked over from Made by Girl and found some great stuff today-including your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was truly stunning! Could'nt belive my own eyes most of the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dramatic & theatrical. I'm totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, Ladies! :)

    and, rachel...thanks for the compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh beefy, it was soooo out of control fabulous. my people are completely nuts, but they sure know how to put on a show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.