July 02, 2008

Wow! You can really be a Brit sometimes!

Frankly, you can be a Brit everyday! Well, you can pretend anyway (Right, Madonna?). Great British goodies await one at Fortnum & Mason's U.S. online shop. Unbelievable offerings of teas, chutney, marmalades, biscuits, and gorgeous gift hampers (Which aren't' cheap, mind you...but neither are you, right?!). And prices are all in U.S. dollars so you won't have to worry about getting "pounded" by any exchange rates (See what I did there? I know...hi-larious!).

So go on, something for you or something for someone special. Either way, the next time someone accuses of being a Brit...they'll really mean it!


  1. You're killing me...another one of my favorite sites....are you living in my head? There isn't much room there since Martha Stewart, Anthropogie, and a few others crowd it already. I love the way they have incorporated some graphics on their site, too.

  2. *sigh*

    I am such an anglophile. This is another great one.

    Keep 'em comin', Beefarino. I live for all of this eye candy!

  3. seriously I didn't even need to read the fabulous text. One look at those teas and picnic basket, and I was a pile of mush. You find amazing resources!! Great site Beefy.

  4. I think you and I need to take a little trip to London together.

    When are you coming over for a Pimms?

  5. I'm ashamed to say I've lived in London all my life and never once stepped foot in Fortnum and Mason...I think you've triggered an impending visit!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.