July 29, 2008

Stephanie Levy

Some of the refreshing work offered by Stephanie Levy, an American Illustrator & Artist based in Munich, Germany. I love Stephanie's color palettes and her sense of layering, both literal and interpreted. The woman has a great eye...and a great blog. (This was a particularly inspiring post.) And you can also purchase these delightful pieces from Stephanie's Etsy shop. And isn't that refreshing?


  1. These are wonderful! That top one, especially. Off to check out her Etsy shop now...

  2. Gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing!

  3. Hey - you are so cool! I just discovered your post, sorry I'm so slow. Thanks for your support and kind words!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.