July 15, 2008

Elephant in the room.

Hollie & Jane of White Elephant Vintage are cookin' up some good vintage lovin' and will be servin' it up all fresh and Canadian~style! Tonight! They're based out of Ontario so make sure you account for the time difference if you wanna get the scoop! They don't give an exact time as to when they'll have the goodies posted in the shop but c'mon, we all know that...good things come to those who wait. Right? Holla!


  1. Oooh, I can't wait - love them. I just dropped some cash with them last week and can't WAIT for my goodies to arrive.

  2. Oh I know - they posted some amazing stuff already!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.