July 30, 2008

A Boy Named Sue

If I ever got to go to a Galliano show like this...

I'd probably act like this...

(Consider yourselves warned.)


  1. OMG...that show is sick in the head! But Beef, let's be honest. You wouldn't be running through a window. You'd be riding that carousel like a cracked-out rodeo clown. And I'd be right behind you!!

    That is, of course, after I'd bailed you out of the Miami Penitentiary.

    I think we'd make a fantastic Bonnie and Clyde, don't you?

  2. I have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I've been a huge fan of Sweet Paul's site, and blogged about you, I checked you out, and was on your site for hours! LOVE IT! Keep up the marvelous job. ;)

  3. OMG! It's Marlena in stiletto boots and a cape! Hysterical!!!

  4. I am dying...thanks for making my day in so many ways!

  5. a girl named stash jr....

    I may have just witnessed a defining moment in my 7 yr old's life as I had left google reader open to your post and returned to find stash jr mesmerized by the galliano show

    "wow mom, I love this stuff" she said with stars in her eyes

    and I could flash forward and see her calling me from Paris someday saying "guess what mom, I got to see the show, live and it was ...."

    considering the amount of time she spends draping her own dress form in the studio, I imagine she might actually achieve it
    having seen this, I can't wait to see what she comes up with next ;-)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.