June 17, 2008

Walker this way.



click image to enlarge

Given that Ju keeps tabs on the design world of New Zealand and Australia, New Zealand designer Karen Walker would do her good and proud. I spent way too much time perusing her site and, Ladies, she's got some amazing wares being offered for her 2008 collections. Hey, I'm always a bit partial to Autumn/Winter but with multiple collections in every season there was a whole lotta eye candy! For the featured photos I settled on pieces from the Lucky 08 Autumn/Winter Mainline Collection but there is much, much more for eye feasting. I mean seriously! Karen is a Kiwi powerhouse with more simultaneous offerings than I am used to seeing. And did I mention she also does jewellery and eyewear too? Yeah, but just to pass the time, I'm sure.


click image to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Love the coat! And the jackets! and the skirt....love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total powerhouse indeed...if you live in NZ and don't know who Karen Walker is, you must have been in a coma for the last 10 years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.