June 16, 2008

Sometimes I can be so Common.

Me likey these ones especially.

Casually cool offerings from Common Projects in New York. Perfect pairings for one of my favorite "looks"...jeans and a white shirt (in my case, likely to be linen).


  1. Yummy. Yummy. Did you check out the perforated ones? Yummo.

  2. oooh grey suede! me likey.

  3. Oh I looked long and hard at all of their selections, James. But I thought, "It's been 4.5 hours...I should look at something else now." ;)

    Maria...oooh yes...me likey too!

    Thanks for stoppin' by, Kids! :)

  4. oh man. . .my favorite color. . .


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.