June 26, 2008

Pardon my French....

So one major character flaw that I possess is my inability to speak French. C'est la vie! Bearing that in mind, Kids & Gentle Readers, sadly I haven't much to say about Leonor Mataillet outside of the fact that it's French, it's silhouettes, it's silk-screened...and it's magnifique!


  1. good heavens, but you are an early poster!I think perhaps another character flaw may be that you are of the dreaded "morning person" tribe

  2. These are beautiful! Love the lamps!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.