June 11, 2008

A little bird told me...



These gorgeous lovelies were introduced to me the other day by Annie & Mollie over at Royal Buffet. The artist is Geninne. Just Geninne. Her work is amazingly detailed and I love her color sense (aren't you glad I was here to point that out to you). She has a wonderful blog that shows the myriad of projects she produces...not that she's prolific or anything. Oh, and she also maintains an Etsy shop, you know to while away her lazy hours. But don't hate Geninne for her artistic talent and work ethic...hate her for her house!


8 comments:

  1. the house is so calm and peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just found her work, I think its lovely, especially the image of them all pinned up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one of her prints a while ago and they're as beautiful in person as they appear online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, I am jealous on so many levels!

    fantastic discovery! fantastic lady! That home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle Beefy, I love you! What a fantastic blog you have. So glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Uncle,

    I just found your blog (through a blog through another blog and through another one) and I'm crazy about the pictures, the post... and well, I guess you! Thank you for sharing your goodies. You're just a fine one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks em, amy c, jane, l&s, p, & donna! Such a nice group you are...so very nice indeed :)

    Isn't Geninne's stuff great? Ugh...if only my desk looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.