June 20, 2008

Hey, Red! Grab your basket...we're going out to eat!

You may have ascertained at this juncture that I enjoy the "foodage". After years of being driven crazy in the industry I still quite like going out to restaurants to eat. (Though some company may disagree from time to time in which case I remind them that there is a bar.) And this, me thinks, is where I might want to go sometime soon...say...my upcoming birthday? (No, no, no...now stop! I don't want you troubling yourself! Just buy me something expensive.) Named after a novel by the beloved M.F.K. Fisher (No one writes about food the way this woman does!), How To Cook A Wolf seems like it just may be an additional nudge toward Seattle becoming a real city. (Yeah...I said it.) And, perhaps also a delicious one at that? My what big teeth you have! All the better to eat... ah, save it fur-ball...shut up and eat.

All images derived from the How To Cook A Wolf website.


  1. one of my absolute new favs in town! Have you tried Quinn's? Another gem :)

  2. one of the most disappointing meals I have had in seattle
    the tables are crowded and the food is nothing special.
    have you tried restaurant zoe? that is birthday -worthy

  3. Wowwy, Ladies! Well, that does put me in a bit of a predicament now doesn't it? I'll have to give it a try and see where we all end up, I guess? Hmmm?

    Erin ~ I haven't tried Quinn's! But yet another I've got on my radar...along with Crush, Cremant, and Cafe Presse.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.